Friday, June 27, 2008

I finally did it!

This is my second blog I've started. I'm creating this to not only keep in touch with friends, but to keep close family updated on our happenings. This is going to be short and sweet.

We are currently in Florida. We have been here for 4 weeks now and we will be here for one more week. We've had a great time. I'll have to figure out how to post pictures later.

Later Gater...

2 comments:

andrea said...

Hey, Jess! I hope you keep posting on this blogger site because I got locked out of your Xanga site and can't keep up with your adorable little family any more.

Hope you guys are hanging in there.

I totally thought of you when I went to the scrapbooking convention this year. I walked right past the spot where you had your almost-accident. :)

Miss you!

Shillig 1 said...

jess do you have a more recent blog or site? send me an email w/the info. how is everyone? i was bummed we didn't get to see you in july. i can't believe hailey is 2 now! i'm holding chloe, asleep in my lap right now remembering when hailey was 10 mons old! time flies! i can't wait to hear from you. mandi