
Peg Perego Pliko 3 Travel System (so excited for this)

Cute bouncy seat (and it's ladybugs!!!)

I know this picture is tiny, but this is her bedding. Can you tell we are going with the ladybug theme?
Luke came home with this today! It's a smaller swing. I decided to get a smaller one than a larger one b/c they really only use these things for a few months and then I have to store a big piece of baby gear.
Now for the diaper genie, cradle mattress, and toiletries and I'm hoping some family members will pull through this Christmas and get us the gift cards for Babies R Us we asked for.
After the holidays, I'll have about a month and a half to get everything set up, babies room painted, the combo refinished, and I have to get Ammon and Hailey moved into the same room. I really hope that works out well!
Speaking of Christmas, I can't believe Christmas day is NEXT week! This month has really gone by quickly. Ammon and Hailey are so exctied! I'm really looking forward to just being at home this year. My mom and stepdad are coming in on the 23rd to spend a couple of days with us and then we are off to FL to see my dad and stepmom. THEN...we will drive up to Vermont from FL to see Luke's dad. I have no idea how I will handle this trip. I know I can make it to FL easy, but when I think of going from FL to VT, it scares me. My doctor was not too fond of us traveling this much, but we will see how it goes. The kids just want to see snow and Luke really wants to see his dad. Luke told me that if I wanted I could just stay in FL and relax while he takes the kids up to VT. It's soooo tempting, but I don't think I could handle being away from Ammon and Hailey for a week. (But then I think of the pool time I could enjoy, the sleeping I could enjoy, the pedicure and manicure, the scrapbooking time.....so tempting)
What would you do? Would you travel 2 days to stay there 4, travel 2 days home? And let me remind you that while I'm there, I can't sled, ski, or play too much in the snow. But then I wouldn't get to see the look of excitement on my babies faces as they see snow for the first time.
Need some advice!

5 comments:
I love to travel, but I think if I were you, I'd stay put. I hate being cold. And if you can't actually run around and sled in the snow, it's FREEZING! Luke can take plenty of pictures and/or videos to share with you when he comes home to a happy, pampered wife. :)
I don't know...that might be your last chance of some real rest before the baby comes! That is a tough decision! But, if you already are prone to early deliveries, I might stick close to home! lol
Ummmm, pampered alone time seems a no-brainer to me!
your crib bedding is exaactly Tay's twin bedding set before we bought the flower bedding when you were here last.
Jess, come on now! Luke knows how to work the camera/video recorder. I personally would stay put and get in some free rest days. You know you are going to need them :-)
Post a Comment