Today I have cabin fever!! So, we are going to Chuck E Cheese's. Am I crazy? Probably!
Mackenzie is now 3 weeks old and her umbilical cord fell off this morning. She has the cutest little belly button ever. I let her have spa time today and she absolutely hated it. I have never heard her scream so loud and for that long before! But now she is super clean, smells sweet, and is napping peacefully!
She also graduated to size 1 diaper today! (Not that too many people care to know that, but I don't want to forget the small things)
At two weeks old, she had gained over a pound since birth. My chunkin' is a good eater girl!
1 comment:
Good luck out and about with all the kiddos! You're a pro by now, should be just fine! Maybe Mackenzie will sleep through it anyway!
Post a Comment