Monday, March 15, 2010

It's Monday!!

Ok, so the rain has stopped, but the now the wind is terrible!
Our baby peanut is now 6 weeks old. Where has the time gone?!
Ok, so I gotta share something. For those of you that have babies, will have babies, or want to know a great gift idea....these swaddle blankets are wonderful! (This is not a photo of my baby by the way) I had a friend (the mommy of twins) who swears by these things. I read her post and remembered we had one. So I got it out and tried it one night. Mackenzie slept for 5 hours straight the first night we had it. The next day I went out about bought 2 more! Love love them!!!

I've got lots of pictures to post. It just takes forever and our laptop is acting up.

I wanted to share a funny thing Hailey said the other day. We were all sitting at the dinner table and it got quite. Hailey then says, "My goodness my boobies are killing me". LOL LOL We all started cracking up. I guess I should watch what I say more often.

My big news...I start Jillian's Michael's 30 day shred program today. Wish me luck! It's 20 minutes a day. I can do that! Now keeping up with it..that's a different story.

Random post I know!!

3 comments:

Alainarae said...

We used those swaddlers with Milo. He wouldn't sleep without one until he was 5 months old!! My second baby HATED to be swaddled and loved sleeping on his tummy, so he could suck his thumb.

The 30 day shred is a good one! I couldn't get through the beginner level the whole way through the first week I tried it. It's a good post-partum workout, though. Good luck!

Mandy said...

Glad you discovered the swaddleme! LIFESAVER!! :) And I'm super impressed that you're starting the Shred. I keep throwing it out there like I'm going to start any day now... and yep, the twins are now 5 MONTHS OLD. Good for you!!

A Hunter said...

You are such a trooper Jess! Good luck with the butt whoopin workout. Those swaddlers look awesome, what a great idea.