Monday, March 28, 2011

And she's off...

Ok, so I uploaded the pictures backwards, but you get the idea. A few days after Mackenzie turned one, she decided she would start walking. It literally took her about 2 days to master this task. These pictures were taken about 9am in the morning. She had been up for a few hours and I realized that she had walked most of the morning. I didn't take these pictures to capture her walking, I took these pictures to capture her crawling for the last time. She is growing up way too fast.



This last picture is of her "thinking" of making her way in the bathroom. When she is quite, we know she is into something she shouldn't be. She can usually be found sitting in the floor of that bathroom, in front of the tub, trying to drink her Baby Magic baby wash. The girl loves to eat soap. No matter how hard we try to keep this stuff out of her reach, she manages to find it. :)

1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

Oh Mackenzie girl! You are just all grown up now, aren't you?! I can't believe how quickly she got it down. Canon is dragging out the process forever! He can now stand up in the middle of the room without help, but is still not steady for more than a handful of steps. So proud of you big girl!