Friday, August 5, 2011

Girls Week

Meet my Monah (Amanda). We met our freshman year of college. We were room mates and instantly just hit it off. Oh what fun memories were made that involved Moore Strong. :-) Amanda and I have kept in touch through out the years. Despite that the fact that the Army has taken us all over the south, Amanda always finds time to come see me and we have sooo much fun!!! Every girl needs a friend like Amanda. For years we have dreamed of going on some sort of girls trip. So we finally decided to go for it. Not just a girls night out kind of evening but A 5 DAY CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS ON A CARNIVAL CRUISE SHIP. Man oh man did we have some fun! It was 5 fun filled days of people watching, tanning, eating, shopping, giggling, and pregnancy talking. Oh, and what do 2 pregnant gals like to do...SLEEP!!! I think we took daily naps and were out like a light well before midnight each day. PURE BLISS!

All aboard!!


Our lovely cabin. (and that is totally a fake window you see in the back)


Yeah, we ate sushi almost daily. It was FREE...why not?!! Probably not the best thing 2 pregnant girls should be eating......







This is the only picture that has been taken of me pregnant that I acutally like. ;)























It's showtime...each night we got to enjoy some sort of "vegas" style show.





Waiting for the show to begin.


















Aren't we so cute!!??









LOL...did I mentioned we got to eat?!!! My poor body has suffered through 2 cruises this summer. That means I'll be about 10 pounds heavier than my usual end of pregnant weight at my due date. OH WELL...it was so YUMMY and so WORTH IT!!!






Amanda, I had so much fun and I can't wait to do it again!!! (even if we have to wait 10 more years before it's even possible)




Oh and did I mention we came home from our cruise and found out we were both expecting girls!!???






























2 comments:

Andrea said...

How fun is THAT? Good for you guys!

Mary Anne said...

You are too adorable Jess! And so fun that you got to go on another cruise with a good friend! I can't even imagine how fun that would be. Maybe in ten years we could go on one :)