7:00-7:45pm!! You try doing that with a gigantic pregnant belly, chasing an almost 2 year old, and it's right at bed time that the class starts!!! But, I gave in and I signed him up. It was just what he needed. He is so good at it and he loves going to class. It make me so happy to hear him tell me how much he loves TKD after each class. So, that makes it worth it! These photos were taken when he was a white belt, now he is a yellow belt!! Just look at his smile in this first photo!!!
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Tae Kwon Doe
Ammon took it really hard when Luke deployed this year. I won't go into all the details, but he really really missed Luke. I was at a loss when it came to cheering him up! So...I let him play too much wii, let him sleep in my bed almost every night, and bought him way too many treats. Then, he asked to take Tae Kwon Doe. The hours of this class are hard on us. It's 3 days a week from
7:00-7:45pm!! You try doing that with a gigantic pregnant belly, chasing an almost 2 year old, and it's right at bed time that the class starts!!! But, I gave in and I signed him up. It was just what he needed. He is so good at it and he loves going to class. It make me so happy to hear him tell me how much he loves TKD after each class. So, that makes it worth it! These photos were taken when he was a white belt, now he is a yellow belt!! Just look at his smile in this first photo!!!

7:00-7:45pm!! You try doing that with a gigantic pregnant belly, chasing an almost 2 year old, and it's right at bed time that the class starts!!! But, I gave in and I signed him up. It was just what he needed. He is so good at it and he loves going to class. It make me so happy to hear him tell me how much he loves TKD after each class. So, that makes it worth it! These photos were taken when he was a white belt, now he is a yellow belt!! Just look at his smile in this first photo!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment