Saturday, May 9, 2009
Date Night
Once again it's Saturday and I'm so excited for tonight. Luke and I actually get a REAL date night. I can't remember when the last time we got to do this. We are only doing dinner, but hey, I'll take what I can get. I get to shave my legs, fix my hair, and wear REAL dress up clothes. HA! I'm looking forward to it. I think we are going to get sushi! We'll wind up walking around Wal-Mart too I'm sure. (it's sad that dinner and wal-mart with no babies can make me so excited) Have a wonderful Mother's Day everybody. Tomorrow we are headed to church and then I'm coming home to scrapbook ALL afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha that is too funny.. When Roland and I go out alone, we end up at Target looking at kid's stuff! And its fun! Hope you had a happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment