Thursday, May 14, 2009

Where will we go?

Ok..I'm just going to cut and copy from my other blog...
oh my goodness oh my goodness....
we maybe moving back to Georgia in less than a month! The Army LOVES to change things up on families at the last minute. We should know more in the next 48 hours.
My head is spinning.
The PROS:
we would live in a town where there is actual stores to shop in and restaurants to eat at, I would be close to some of my family, we had an AWESOME ward there, Ammon and Hailey would have incredible preschools there, we would get a 4 bedroom house again with a ginormous backyard for Sophie, I would be so much more closer to my NC buds, only 4 hours from Orlando, Luke would be stationed there for about 2-3 years NO DEPLOYMENT...
The CONS:
Our friends are here in LA, we have our routine here, Ammon's friends are here, my mom lives 3 hours from us.
That's about it for Louisiana. I am so attached to this post and this house though. I'm not sure why exactly. Maybe it's b/c this is where Luke deployed from. I had to make it on my own here as a single parent for a short time and I DID IT! If you ask anyone in the Infantry World where they would NOT want to get stationed, 99% of all people will say Fort Polk. It hasn't been bad here though. We have made it.

2 comments:

Kim Ence said...

Oooh, let us know as soon as you know anything!!!

The Starbuck Family said...

How exciting! We can't wait to hear. We would love to have you back in the ward again. Erika would love having Ammon in her class too.=) Are you going to live on post again? We are thinking of selling our house if you are interested.
I am glad to hear Luke is back safe and wouldn't be deployed during this time, that would be awesome for you guys!
I haven't scrapbooked in months-I need you here to motivate me!=) Keep us posted.