Sunday, August 15, 2010

Zumba!!








Ok, so I have caught onto the latest craze...ZUMBA. I love this class. I take this class twice a week with a great friend, Mary Ann. We have so much fun. My body, hips, and booty do NOT move like some of the other girls in the class or the instructors, but it is so much FUN! It's great too knowing that I'm back to fitting in my pre-pregnancy jeans. I've lost 10 pounds so far!!!

3 comments:

Tyler and Jess said...

you go girl! :)

Mary Anne said...

JESS! I love that you invited me to do Zumba with you...it's my favorite. And 10 pounds, girl I didn't know that! You rock!! Lookin' good in those pre-pregnancy jeans :)

The Shane's said...

How exciting! I wanna try Zumba! If you email me your email address, I'll send you the link to our blog too, since you are no longer on Xanga. Hugz! I love your newest additions name!!! -Rhonda