Monday, September 13, 2010

Daddy is the best babysitter!

So last week it was the big Kidz Consignment Sale and I had a booth for my new Thirty One business. Oh my goodness...I'm loving Thirty One! :) For those of you that want to know more about it, check out my website www.mythirtyone.com/jessicaminogue This is a new homebased business that is in the process of just exploding. For those of you that live far off...look into it!!! For my Utah and NC girlies...you could be one of the first consultants in your areas....ok..that's my plug for 31.

Anyway, so while I "worked" my booth, Luke stayed home with Mackenzie. She was such a sweet girl and I think by her staying home with Daddy for that week...she is now beginning to be a BIG Daddy's girl. And I'm ok with that.

Now...I wish I could say that the big kids were perfect for Daddy this week. I'm not saying they were "bad" (I hate that word), but some funny things happened that I never want to forget.

Luke made the kids dinner and had them sit at the table to eat. He went to the back of the house for something and when he came back to the table he saw Hailey (stark nakey) sitting on her plate with her booty in ranch. Yeah, she was NAKEY sitting on her plate of food.

That's our Hailey though, we love her crazy self!

He did a great job though this past week. Each night I came home, the house was spotless, the babies were fed, and everyone was happy. I have a sweet man hubby daddy! :)

1 comment:

Alainarae said...

wow! I'm impressed with your husband! I remember that he was really attentive and hands on when I met you... Maybe by kid #3 my man will be more like that! lol...he's getting much better every time I leave him in charge, but the thought of coming home to a spotlessly clean house where I didn't have to feed any kids sounds like a dream come true! Loved seeing all your blog updates! If I wasn't so lazy, I might look into the 31 thing, but maybe someday! Good luck with it!