One day this summer we were getting ready to head to the pool. I came into the living room to get Mackenzie's swim suit on her, and this is how I found her. This was all Hailey's doing, but Mackenzie seemed to enjoy the attention and playtime.

Silly Ammon! I told him to say cheese and pose for the camera and this is what he did! :)

LOL..look at her face, this sweet girl never knows what to expect next when Ammon and Hailey are around. Gosh, I love these babies. They are so fun!
4 comments:
Ha ha I love those pictures! Cute cute kiddos!
I love your cute posts! Your dog looks so sweet. I bet Sophie watches over your kids like they are her own.
Love the updates! I can't believe how BIG Mackenzie is!! Her face in that last photo is priceless:) I sure miss seeing you guys, maybe someday the Army will cross our paths again...
Fun times! You're babies are so cute! I hope everything is going great for your family! I miss hangin out with you guys. Seriously, more than you know. Even if it was for a short time, it was great to have a few friends that "understood" the whole army thing. National Guard life can certainly get lonely when Tyler is gone. Anyway... thanks for being a great friend to me! Take it easy,
Jess Payne
Post a Comment