I MISS this...very badly! Never ever thought I would be saying " I want another baby" ! But I do. Luke is easy to convince. It's me that keeps going back and forth. Am I ready? Mackenzie and the new baby would be so close in age...do I have enough patience...would Ammon and Hailey be ok with it.....Mackenzie is still so young...I could go on and on. This baby would complete our family. The whole baby department would be shut down permenantly (medically speaking) once this baby arrives.
4 comments:
Look at your perfect baby belly! Holy basketball tummy Jess. I love it. I'd want to live my life pregnant if I were that adorable.
Oh man, I was just telling Roland today as we pulled into a parking lot that I missed having a baby to nurse before getting out of the car to go places! He looked at me like I was crazy!
I miss it, too... I say, Go for it! If you know you want #4, might as well let the last two be close in age, just like the first two! They'll be best friends, and you'll be a young mom, and have the baby years over with! How exciting! I'm still trying to figure out when to have my #3! I feel like I have needed a break after the first two being twenty months apart.... Good luck!
Girl, if I looked like you pregnant, I may never stop having babies. Seriously though, if you're planning on having one more--why not do it now? Your youngest and the baby would be close in age.
There's only so many reasons why you would be thinking about this so seriously.......ya know? :)
Post a Comment