Not long ago, Luke and I were talking about twinkies...you know like real twinkies. The cream filled donut things that do NOT taste very good. Ammon kept asking what a twinkie was and then one night Luke magically pulled a twinkie out of Ammon's ear. Crazy how that happened, huh??? Well, the kids ofcourse were all giggly and were so excited to taste a twinkie for the first time. Just as I got my camera to take a picture of the happy crew. I notice that Mackenzie is holding something in her hand and she is starting to eat something. Then I realize that Luke gave Mackenzie a twinkie...and oh boy did she ever love that thing!!!
Monday, January 10, 2011
Daddy Is Magic
Ok, from the time Ammon was a baby, Luke would do a "magic trick" with Ammon's cici (pacifier). Luke would put Ammon's cici in his hand, close his hand, Ammon would blow on Luke's hand, and then Luke would open up his hand and voila...the cici would be gone!!! Where did it go???? It magically came out of Ammon's ear!! Over the years, Luke has "pulled" many things out of the kids' ears. For instance, the other week Hailey couldn't find her much loved blanket. She looked everywhere and was in tears b/c she thought it was gone forever. As a last resort, she asked Daddy to see if it was in her ear and guess what...somehow it magically came out of her ear and the day was saved. One morning Ammon had a whole can of cinnamon rolls emerge from his ear. The kids still think it's just amazing and they Daddy can get just about anything out of thier ears.
Not long ago, Luke and I were talking about twinkies...you know like real twinkies. The cream filled donut things that do NOT taste very good. Ammon kept asking what a twinkie was and then one night Luke magically pulled a twinkie out of Ammon's ear. Crazy how that happened, huh??? Well, the kids ofcourse were all giggly and were so excited to taste a twinkie for the first time. Just as I got my camera to take a picture of the happy crew. I notice that Mackenzie is holding something in her hand and she is starting to eat something. Then I realize that Luke gave Mackenzie a twinkie...and oh boy did she ever love that thing!!!

Not long ago, Luke and I were talking about twinkies...you know like real twinkies. The cream filled donut things that do NOT taste very good. Ammon kept asking what a twinkie was and then one night Luke magically pulled a twinkie out of Ammon's ear. Crazy how that happened, huh??? Well, the kids ofcourse were all giggly and were so excited to taste a twinkie for the first time. Just as I got my camera to take a picture of the happy crew. I notice that Mackenzie is holding something in her hand and she is starting to eat something. Then I realize that Luke gave Mackenzie a twinkie...and oh boy did she ever love that thing!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Mackenzie! You sure loved that Twinkie! Those pictures are so funny. Looks like she savored every last bit of it. And Luke IS magic! Wow.
Post a Comment