Friday, January 14, 2011

Isn't this the life?

Babies have it made!!! They can sleep whenever and where ever they want. They get rocked, cuddled, kissed, hugged, talked to, and ooed and awwed over just about every day. We recently did some traveling and I just had to take this picture of Mackenzie when I saw just how cute and laid back she was. And yes, she is stripped down to her diaper. The girl gets so hot in her car seat so since we were in the car traveling all day, we thought we would let her travel in comoft. I wish I could do this. ;)

3 comments:

Tyler and Jess said...

haha, I love it! She is so stinkin cute!

Mary Anne said...

Oh I know it! They really do have it made. Who says adults can't travel in their diapers, too?!? LOL.

Andrew and May said...

Yea, don't we all wish we could ride around in our cars with only a diaper on! LOL. J/K. So cute. I'm now going to spend the next 4 hours stalking your blog and fall behind schedule on everything else I have to get done today!