Well today started off just swell. The dog got out! She doesn't like to listen when she gets out, especially when her boyfriend is involved too (yep, her boyfriend got out too). So I was chasing Sophie all around, the neighbor was chasing her dog as well. It was just chaos and it really put me in a bad mood. Oh, and I wasn't too happy with Hailey. She is the one who let Sophie out of the house! So after this commotion, I got Ammon to school and Hailey and I headed to the gym. She got to go play for an hour while I let off some steam on the stationary bike and the treadmill. I was able to do 6 miles on the bike and only .5 on the treadmill. My hour was up after that and I needed to get Hailey! So now, we are all back home, I got the house cleaned, my grocery list made, and the kids are napping. I'm sitting on the couch watching my recorded baby story shows on TLC and loving the fact we have wireless internet. Oh, and I just ate 4 brownies. I went the gym right, that means I can eat junk! LOL Want to see my new goodies for the baby! ?I'm slowly slowly getting what I need for this peanut and my stress about everything is slowly going away!!

This is a mirror that helps me see the baby from the drivers seat.

Ok, so this baby doesn't come with the Bundle Me..but you get the idea. I got black b/c it's genders neutral and our carseat will be gray.

This was an awesome deal! I scored this swing for only $30 at the Thrift Shop here on post. It was in super shape, very clean, and I couldn't pass that up. It's also the same one that I had with Ammon and Hailey. Hailey has been playing with it all day. She knows it's for the new baby, but her cabbage patch baby fits in it perfectly. It's really fun watching her play "Mommy". We'll see how well she does when the real baby comes.
2 comments:
Bad Dog! One of my old dog would do that. I hated chasing them around when I was growing up. I totally remember that swing you had. I loved the bundle me with Taylor! Didn't Luke have a laptop with webcam in it? I so want to do skype!
I have a dog like that. She is at the vet as we speak getting her baby factory shut down. Maybe that'll calm her a bit!
Can't wait to hear about the bebe!!
Post a Comment