We have another ultrasound scheduled for Wednesday. I sure hope this little peanut is still a girl.
I need to get another belly shot taken now that it's been 3 weeks since my last photo. I'll try to get that pic taken on Wed, since I'll actually try to wear cuter clothes, wear make up, and actually fix my hair (since I'm going out and all ).
LOL We made caramel apples tonight for Family Home Evening and decided to make some for our neighbors. I had already changed into pajama pants and a big tshirt by 4pm and as I was getting ready to head out the door with the yummy treats, Luke said, "Are you going to wear that?" I was like YEAH...WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT? It's all about comfort these days.
I will say that lately I've had the biggest burst of energy. I'm trying to enjoy it while it lasts. Today I did about 5 loads of clothes. I washed, dryed, and EVEN folded and put them away. Attempted to take the dog for a walk, we came right home when she started dragging me down the road. I wasn't too happy with her. I swept and mopped the dining room and kitchen. I made dinner and had it all prepared by 3ish. I had all beds made by noon (that's good for me). We even had Ammon and Mommy time at the library before we had to pick up Hailey. I cleaned out the truck, prepared FHE lesson, prepared FHE treat, got kids in the tub tonight, and then Luke took over! So everything wasn't in that order, but it all got done.
It's now 9pm and I'm finally sitting down for the first time today.
Maybe this gray cloud that has been above me will lift a bit. Despite my gigantic belly, sore back and boobies, I feel pretty good. I hope it lasts.
On a different note, I picked up Hailey today from Tot Town (hourly care here on post...she goes a few days a week for a few hours at a time) and out of the blue she told me, "Mommy, today at school, I was nice and I was ugly". I also realized that her teacher never told her good bye when she was leaving..I wonder what all went down today at school with Miss Hailey. Ammon was always the type to tell on himself and he has always been totally honest about everything. Hailey on the other hand is the complete opposite. With Ammon, everything is either black or white, there is no gray, no in between. He loves rules and routines and he NEEDS them. Hailey is our colorful child who loves to wear silly outfits with silly accessories (we let her of course, b/c I LOVE who she is). Sometimes I wonder who she took after the most, me or Luke. I'm thinking Luke.
3 comments:
LOL I had a great laugh with Lukes comment about what you were wearing! I so know how you feel! Comfort sooooo matters!
You're way ahead of me with the beds being made by noon. Once a month is about the best we do around here. :)
I dont even have the energy to do all that let alone when I'm prego. I guess somedays you get that bug to do itt all. I'm waiting for my day...I could see luke saying that...Tj would too. They just don't get it!
Post a Comment