Luke, Jess, Ammon, Hailey, Mackenzie, and Brynlee
Oh, way cute! What is Ammon talking about? You look great!!!
Awww...so cute and small!
Jess, I remember when I first met you and you were about to pop with Hailey! I couldn't believe you were that far along, it was like a little basketball in there! So cute! Looking good!
Oh you are so tiny. You look great!! How are things?
Being the heifer that I am, I'm VERY jealous of how cute and tiny you are! Have you guys settled on a name yet now that you know it's a girl!?
Your bump is so cute!!! And I confess, I'm a little jealous of it...
You look tiny!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh, way cute! What is Ammon talking about? You look great!!!
Awww...so cute and small!
Jess, I remember when I first met you and you were about to pop with Hailey! I couldn't believe you were that far along, it was like a little basketball in there! So cute! Looking good!
Oh you are so tiny. You look great!! How are things?
Being the heifer that I am, I'm VERY jealous of how cute and tiny you are! Have you guys settled on a name yet now that you know it's a girl!?
Your bump is so cute!!! And I confess, I'm a little jealous of it...
You look tiny!
Post a Comment