Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's a...

GIRL!!
Ok, so we get there and I get all that warm, blue gel on my belly. I look at the monitor and there is the baby! The tech moves the magic wand around on my belly and I could have sworn I saw a little boy part (so did Luke). She never said anything, so I was just waiting for her to say BOY. She never said that though. So I asked her if the baby was cooperating b/c I never saw a pee pee again. She said she knew what it was already, she was just trying to get the perfect picture. She asked us what we thought, and we both said boy. She still never said anything. The baby had *her* legs crossed at her ankles for a good bit of the time. The tech finally speaks up and says she is 95% sure it's a girl. I was so shocked! That would explain why I never saw the "pee pee" again. So, the tech keeps looking between the legs and she keeps showing us where the "pee pee" would be if the baby was a boy. So, here are the few pictures we got! I will have another ultrasound in 3 more weeks and hopefully that "too too" doesn't turn into a "pee pee". LOL Oh, and as far as the 3 lines that little girls have, I struggled to see hers. I finally saw what the tech was talking about towards the end. So take a look at the photos and tell me what you think.


















4 comments:

jax from the harmon squad said...

Congrats! Although I thought Minogues only had boys? (If I remember right) If that is the case, it gives me hope that we might have a girl someday. And my vote is for Chloe!

andrea said...

Congrats! Another girl! You don't sound too sure about it yet, though. Keep us posted. :)

A Hunter said...

That's awesome! Hailey and the new one will be so cute together. I see what you mean, it is a little difficult to see, but those white spots are there.....

Alainarae said...

I can't tell a thing, all I know is it is so cute! I loved my 3d ultrasound for Milo.. But 16 weeks is still early.. I would wait to go crazy with pink! lol.. Congrats!