Whoa Mama! I don't think she can get much bigger or heavier. I'm ready to be done.
I'm currently 36 weeks pregnant. (No picture yet) Well, I'm 35 weeks and 2 days. That puts me into the 36th week right?! I like to think so. I had Hailey at 37 weeks and 2 days, so maybe Mackenzie will make her appearance sooner than later. So many people have said that thier third can go either way..early or later. I'm no where near ready though. Hospital bags are not packed, diaper bag is not packed, crib or cradle is not set up, nothing has been washed. I haven't even registered at the hospital yet. I'm really slacking I know!
We just got back from vactioning in West Palm Beach, FL and Bennington, VT so I still have suitcases to unpack, clothes to wash, Christmas decor to take down, and sometime during this find the time to prepare for a baby!!! I need a maid!
3 comments:
Sounds like you need some good visiting teachers! :)
Your belly might be getting large, but you have such a pretty preggo belly. Sorry you're so uncomfortable. Hope she comes soon!
You look like a pregnant model! Way to go... Such a cute little belly sticking out there! I know it doesn't feel little, but you look great... Definitely ask your visiting teachers to help! Or you could hire a little beehive or mother's helper or something!
Wow, you look great! Kinda looks like you swallowed a basketball...wish I could be as lucky! It definitely won't be much longer. Good luck!
Post a Comment