Today was a much better day! I feel more at ease about the whole situation of the baby being breech. One way or another, she will get here and as long as she is healthy, it doesn't matter how she gets here... c section or not.
Luke did let me go on a shopping spree last night at Babies R Us and got me a yummy BBQ sandwich I was craving for dinner . I think he felt sorry for me!
Tonight I got the diaper bag all packed for the hospital. So exciting! I told myself that with this girl, I didn't want much pink. I have been on the hunt for lots of red type clothing. Funny how I pack the bag and when you look inside it all you see is an explosion of PINK.
Tomorrow we start refinishing a dresser we are going to turn into a combo/changing table! I'll make sure to get before and after pictures! I think it's going to be stunning! Oh, and the fact it is going to keep us from the buying the $300 combo we had originally picked out...makes me love it more!
1 comment:
aaah.. Nothing like some retail therapy! I think Gymboree does a lot of cute reds for little girls.. But I couldn't tell you for sure. I only dress boys!
Post a Comment