Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Not so good....

Just got back from the doctor!!! Miss Mackenzie is BREECH, she is measuring 38 weeks and 1 day at 6 lbs. 9 oz. I'm currently 36 pregnant, so ofcourse I'm a little panicy. Oh, and I'm 1 cm dialated already.

My biggest baby was Hailey (7 lbs. 1 oz) and she came at 37 weeks and 2 days. The doctor is hoping that she will turn on her own, although he didn't seem too hopeful. I have already told him NOOOO on going through the procedure where they physically try to turn her. So that means we might be looking at a c-section. I'm still numb from all of this. I'm asking for lots of prayers.

4 comments:

jax from the harmon squad said...

Oh no! I'm praying she turns for you! I've heard that "bumpy" activities help turn the baby though. Maybe Luke can take you for a ride on a 4-wheeler or something? (not too fast, of course) Or some other activity that involves you jiggling:) Although I don't know if that's a big no-no since you're already a little dilated. But good luck and I hope everything works out!

Valerie said...

Good luck! Everything is so scary when your pregnant! We hope everything works out for you guys! ( BTW My husband was friends wirh yours a long time ago!)

andrea said...

So sorry to hear about this, Jessica. I hope it all turns out fine. You guys will be in our prayers. Miss you!

A Hunter said...

A c-section on the third one is much better than the first. I know there's a million stories about turning, but Bri was turned without a hitch. Apparently I had one of the best Docs for that stuff though. Good luck!