Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sitting Pretty!

Mackenzie is still breech. She isn't budging! So here's the deal. I'm in my 37th week and my doctor wants to schedule a c section for my 39th week. He said he would schedule no sooner than Feb.7th. Next week I'll go back for my last ultrasound to check her positioning and size and see if I'm dialated any more. Ofcourse if I go into labor on my own then that's a different story...we head to the hospital and then it turns into an emergency c section.

One of my best friends Lauren is visiting me right now! She has done lots of work for me in Mackenzie's room. I did get the combo refinished and her changing table is all set up. I got the car seat ready, cradle set up, hospital bags packed, sitters lined up for Ammon and Hailey, the crib will be put up next Monday or Tuesday. Almost ready....

1 comment:

andrea said...

I'm surprised your doc wants to wait that long, knowing this is your 3rd and the others both came early. Seems like an emergency C-section is scarier than an induction...or is that just me? Throw the word "emergency" in there and it seems so dramatic!