We knew this would be our last weekend together (as a family of 5) for a little while, so we decided to go and do something fun with the kids. They have been asking to go Callaway Gardens for some time now, so we decided to pack a picnic and go. When I told Hailey we were going on a picnic, she said, "Wow Mommy this is the best day ever, I have never been on a picnic before". To be honest, I felt guilty b/c we had never taken her on a picnice before, well, not one that she remembers anyway. We had such a fun time and I would have taken so many more pictures, but wouldn't you know my battery died on my camera! UGH


I'm not sure why, but I love taking "behind" shots my of kiddos!

We were waiting on the Birds of Prey show to begin!

Hailey is in this new phase where she loves to pose for the camera. :)

There was some "Irish Jig Music" playing before the bird show, and Hailey danced around. She is such a carefree kinda girl. She paid no attention to the crowd sitting in the bleachers waiting the show to begin. Little did the others know there was a pre-show. ;)

Mackenzie kind of danced. We have noticed that she gets a bit embarrased when you catch her dancing.
No comments:
Post a Comment