Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Feeling blessed!

So since Luke left, I've had 3 meals brought to me! :) I had dinner at one friend's house. Then today, I found out my father in law is coming in mid October to stay with us and will help out around the house until Miss Taylor makes her appearance. I'm so glad and relieved that when I do have Taylor, I have someone who can stay here at the house with the other kiddos and they don't have to have their schedules all out of wack. I'm a schedule and routine NUT! I always have been and it's a little to the extreme when Luke is away. I do it b/c it makes my life easier and kids just need routine.
Now..onto Miss Taylor. She is weighing in at 4 lbs even now, according to my ultrasound I had 2 days ago. I don't see how my stomach can strech much bigger, but oh yeah, it will. Mackenzie was right at 8lbs. and each baby since Ammon has been bigger than the last. SO....does that mean Taylor will double in size!? Oh my poor body! I'm currently 32 weeks pregnant..I think, maybe I'm 33. I can never remember. All of the other's came between 37-38 weeks. I really hope Taylor does the same. I already have her clothes washed and put away. I have her carseat out and ready (not put in the van just yet), and that's about it. I didn't have to plan for her too much. She will be in our room, starting out, so there is no room to set up for her. All I really need to do is pack hospital bags, that's it. This pregnancy has seem to fly by really fast, I'm sure these last few weeks will CREEP by!!! That's usually how it works.

No comments: