Friday, September 30, 2011

Productive Day

Mackenzie and I got a lot of things done today. First we went to Wal-Mart and bought some pantry organizational type containers. My pantry disgusts me. I want to organize it and make it look pretty!! Then it was off to Sams where we got some of the basics we would need over the next couple of weeks. Diapers for Mackenzie, waffles for Ammon, corn dogs for Hailey, and apples that are already cut up for me!!! Tons of others stuff that is just not worth mentioning! We then got the oil changed in the van and I got myself a FAST FOOD meal from Chick Fil A. Now that we are back home, Mackenzie doesn't want to nap...at all. She feel asleep in the van on the ride home and ofcourse now that I want to rest and put my feet up, she doesn't want to get the rest she needs. I hear her over the monitor saying, "Mommy, I'm done". Yeah, right, you are not done sweet Mackenzie, you didn't even start doing what you are suppose to do.
When school gets out we are headed to the Family Fun Center here on post to let the kids get lots of engergy out at the indoor play center. I just hope Mackenzie does well. She loved going last time, but Luke was with her the whole time and was able to give her the help she needed on certain play structures. I just hope I don't get stuck in those fancy tubes with this big belly of mine. I'm sure I'll be thinking "why do I do this to myself...I should have just rented a new movie for the kids to watch on this fun filled Friday night". Oh well...I can suffer through it for a few hours. Then maybe they will come home and GO TO BED!!! That's the plan anyway!!!

No comments: