Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Daddy dinners

Sometimes I wonder about him....lol
Doesn't Mackenzie's dinner look yummy? Waffles, bacon, and french fries.


Here's one: strawberries, bananas, fruity cheerios, and chex cereal...

Oh, and sometimes he even gives her special hairstyles before she eats, so she won't get food in her hair. Notice there are 3 piggies in her hair. She had one in the back too...

3 comments:

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

It is very interesting how daddies take care of our kidos when we are not around. Love all the pics.

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Hey! I saw on your facebook status that you had updated your blog so I thought I should check it out! It is so cute! Sorry that your hubby has to leave for a while. I will be praying for ya'll! Let me know if you need anything at all!!

Mary Anne said...

LOVE it! Those daddies sure are great. What a lucky girl :)