Monday, October 3, 2011

Craft time...

Ok, so last week I got crafty! I got tired of the girl's bows being in a shoe box type container. I had no idea what color bows we had and half of them wound up spiling out of the box onto the floor everyday that we dug around in the box. So, I made a bow holder....I made 3 of these things. It's hard to tell, but the frame is painted purple. And we STILL have bows in the shoe box. I didn't realize we had THAT MANY BOWS in this house.

Ok, this next project, I can not take credit for. My friend, Jessica Payne, made this car seat canopy for Taylor. I'm just IN LOVE with it!!!! I'm so inlove with it, I'm thinking of purchasing MORE of this same fabric and sending it off to someone to make a car seat cover for the carseat. What do you think?! Don't you just love it!!?? THANK YOU JESS!!!

1 comment:

Jess Payne said...

I'm glad you like it! It looks awesome all finished! And I love those bow holders.. I have one and I love it! :) Hope all is well in Georgia! Love ya!