Last weekend Oktoberfest was celebrated here on post. Hailey's dance class performed on a "real, fancy, stage" (according to Miss Hailey). She was excited to get up there and dance. I felt like the proud parent with the camera and the camcorder all draped around my neck. I had to get lots of pictures and videos for daddy since this is just one of the many many things he is missing. (thanks US Army) Anyway, she did great and even got to bring home her wand she used in her dance. After the dance recital, I treated them/me to a funnel cake and they got to go pick out a pumpkin. Notice Mackenzie is not in any of these photos. She stayed home with Papa during this day. I just couldn't see chasing her around crowds of people, trying to take pictures, make a video of the recital, and deal with this belly of mine that just plain HURTS. Good, happy day!
No comments:
Post a Comment