Friday, October 28, 2011

Just plain MESSY...

Luke's parents told me that when Luke was a baby they had to let him eat in the kitchen in his high chair. He was too messy to be near the dining room table, which I'm assuming the dining room was carpeted. Well, now I know where this girl gets it. She is the messiest eater than any of our kids COMBINED. She has always been like this! This is Mackenzie enjoying



some yogurt. She loves yogurt, but I do not love giving it to her. She can't be neat with it. She immediately goes straight to the tub when she finishes her nightly dessert.












2 comments:

Jess Payne said...

Hehe... These pictures are great Jess! I hope everything is going okay! Praying for you and miss Taylor Reese!

Amanda and Jason said...

LOVE the yogurt pictures! :-) Sure do love and miss y'all! Can't wait till we can get down to visit!