My Halloween wreath thanks to pinterest! Still need to do something about the hanging part... Oh, and this fake window thing I got from my neighbor. She was going to throw it away. I plan on hanging a wreath on it for each holdiay/season.
I made these shelf sitters at a Super Saturday and church, when you turn them around, they turn into Christmas shelf sitters The back side are different colors with different vinyl pictures on it!!! Candy corn too...Ammon gets ONE a day! He is the only one in the house that likes candy corn. Hailey rearranges these shelf sitters on a daily basis. I did make that glass jar thing. I love them! I have two and change out the inside fun stuff each month with something seasonal.
I made this wooden thing last year. It's just a wooden block with vinyl that says Pumpkin Patch with a few fall leaves and pumpkins on it. The black table totally came from the trash. I refinished it and it's perfect!!! It use to be brown and all scratched up.
Ok, so the only thing I made in this picture is the glass jar on the shelf. I filled it with fake acorns that I found at the thrift shop on post and put in another dollar tree pumpkin on top.
I had to put my acorns to use again, so I just placed my scentsy warmer in a pumpkin bowl and scattered acorns around it. I thought it turned out pretty cute!
That's about it for now. Each year I add a few more decor things to my stash. I'm feeling really cheap when I went back and proof read this post. LOL I do like a bargain when it comes to decorating our house. One day maybe I'll have a budget when I can just order everything and anything I want from Pottery Barn. ;) A girl can dream!!!
1 comment:
I love all the cute ideas you have done in your home!
Post a Comment