Monday, October 3, 2011

My littlest Peanut Butter

So this is my sweet Mackenzie. I loved her outfit today, so I got out my camera. We were on our way out the door to Target and I grabbed my camera to take a few shots of her. She was eating a FROZEN waffle. I'm not sure why in the world she loves frozen waffles, but she WILL NOT let me cook them for her. So, making her breakfast is easy. She
gets it, says "thank you" and then tells me it's "hot". No honey, it's not hot...that sensation is COLD! She is one of a kind we just love her. She is now 20 months old and is talking like you would not believe. She has talked sooner than the other two. And just this week she has began calling me mom instead of mommy. Not sure I like this.























No comments: